Thats great that you were paid but I can't really read your first payment proof, maybe if you made it smaller? I'm sure you can do that through photobucket by clicking the option on what size you want the picture to be. Or maybe making a link to the payment proof? Would you be willing to do a referral link exchange? I would join ClixMania and you would join on of my programs. Let me know, you can leave a comment on my blog or AIM me through My Website
1 comment:
Thats great that you were paid but I can't really read your first payment proof, maybe if you made it smaller? I'm sure you can do that through photobucket by clicking the option on what size you want the picture to be. Or maybe making a link to the payment proof? Would you be willing to do a referral link exchange? I would join ClixMania and you would join on of my programs. Let me know, you can leave a comment on my blog or AIM me through
My Website
Good Luck :)
Post a Comment